Tiny bugfix release
– HookUI menu covered some parts of the InfoView menu, but no more
– HookUI menu now closes when you open InfoView menu, and Infoview menu closes when you open HookUI menu
HookUI is some sort of UI framework/loader for Cities: Skylines 2 (C:S2). It replaces the default UI with a UI that provides hooks for mod-authors to inject their own UI components, makes it fit in with the existing game UI easily.
Warning: This is a early version of the loader/framework, expect dragons
The framework/loadah gives you the ability of writing little pieces of UI that you can use just as UI mods, or integrate with your own mod so you don’t have to focus too much on UI code.
It consists of a few parts:
– HookUILoader – Loads actual components into the UI somehow
– HookUIAPI – Exposes a JS API that mod authors use to “register” various UI components.
– HookUIMenu – Shows a menu to activate/deactivate panels made by mod authors.
Injected into game at runtime
– HookUIMod – C# mod made for C:S2
– HookUILib – C# library for mod authors to use to directly embed UIs with their own C# mods
Installation (For players)
– Make sure BepInEx 6.0.0 is installed
– Download latest release (download button below)
– Extract the ZIP archive
– Place HookUI directory in BepInEx\plugins directory, within your game directory
Usage (For mod authors): Instructions inside .zipCredits: